Online selling is huge, and having an online shop to sell your products is becoming a must for all businesses.
In 2017 it was estimated that around 87% of UK consumers bought at least one item online. As in the United States online spending in Spain, France and the rest of Europe grows every month. The whole world is looking to purchase goods via the internet. If you have a product that you wish to sell you cannot afford to ignore these statistics. An online shop is essential to your business, even if you are only selling locally.
Our ecommerce package includes the standard web design services here, and we aim to make the online shop reflect your presence in the physical market place.
Online Shop design features:
• Template design service for the shop front.
• Backend shop set up, including delivery and payment options, using software to suit your needs.
• One hour training for product adding, or an easy to follow guide.
• Unlimited products in the shop. (Dependent on software used.)
• No annual shop fees – For self-hosted shops built with WordPress and WooCommerce, pay a one-off fee for the initial design and set up and then only for your continuing hosting services after the first year.
• Ongoing customer support available at an hourly rate. If you ever have a question or problem we are happy to help.
Prices for online shops will vary depending on their complexity. The more features you need (not products or pages), the higher the price. Fill in the quote form giving as much detail about your requirements, to request further information and prices.