Our Web Design Services range from building simple business brochure websites of a few pages, to more substantial websites involving ecommerce or property feeds. Prices will vary depending on your needs so please fill in the quote form to get a good idea of the costs for your project.
We specialise in the following types of website:
- Business brochure websites
- Personal websites, hobby sites
- Property Websites or Blogs
- Online shops
- Membership sites
- Animal Rescue Charity Websites
What is included?
All of our web design projects include the following things as standard:
- Responsive web design. Looking good on all devices, smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Websites with or without a content management system. For example, this depends on whether you want to take control of the website, or on the type of website required. We build websites with WordPress our preferred CMS system as our clients find it very easy to use.
- Initial SEO setup. Optimisation on a page by page basis using supplied key phrases.
- Social media integration. Links and feeds to and from your social media accounts. Plus social sharing buttons for your visitors.
- Google analytics integration. Set up of a google account and analytics to track your visitors.
- We also provide a one to one tutorial at the time of launch, so that you to get to know your website. Plus take-home tutorial sheets. Further support is available after launch at an hourly rate.
- Wherever possible we will make sure your website has an SSL certificate installed. This means that your website is secured and served encrypted over the https protocol. Sometimes SSL certificates cost extra to install and so it will depend on your hosting setup.
What’s not included
Website hosting and domain name registration are not included, but we can recommend service providers and purchase packages on your behalf. We also do not include the purchase of stock images, however, we can source creative commons copyright free images for your website. Stock images incur an extra charge.