Who we are
Who are the people behind cannedSunlight? Well, we are Nicola Hastings and Paul Anning, two web designers with a wealth of experience in building websites. Nicola started cannedSunlight in 2005 after she finished university gaining a BA(Hons) degree in Interactive Media Production, and an MA in Interactive Media. Paul joined the team in 2008 and added an extra dimension to cannedSunlight with his creative writing and ideas. Paul and Nicola have spent many years in the printing industry, mainly in print design and the planning and production area. Consequently, this has made moving to the internet a natural and pretty smooth progression.
From time to time cannedSunlight may also use experienced freelancers to help on projects where necessary. For instance, we often work with Simon Napper, a very talented and award-winning Senior Designer from the UK. He has a keen eye for detail and creates modern, fresh and exciting work. You can view Simon Napper’s own website here.
We are proud to work with several charities and associations. Nicola currently offers her skills as a volunteer Web Manager for SCAN, an animal shelter on the Costa Blanca in Spain.
Where we are
cannedSunlight are based in Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK. Being web designers makes it easy to work from anywhere and we currently have customers both in the UK and in Spain, Germany, Switzerland. Through online services such as Fiverr and People Per Hour, Nicola now offers WordPress and WPML support to customers all over Europe and the US.
CannedSunlight serves local businesses and individuals in Bromyard, Leominster, Ledbury, Malvern and surrounding areas in Herefordshire and Worcestershire. We can arrange online meetings to discuss your requirements using video calls, or we can also communicate via email, skype or whatsApp.
Why choose cannedSunlight web designers
cannedSunlight web designers specialise in setting up small business websites and brochure sites. We often work for individuals and small companies, however larger projects are considered. We have experience in building and creating ecommerce shops, small property websites and membership websites. Take a look at our portfolio of recent work.
What we can offer you:
- Experienced and knowledgable staff available to discuss your website initially and advise you on the path you need to take.
- Purchase of Domain names and hosting set up for your website. This is set up on your behalf. Meaning that you own the domain name and hosting account and take control of it at the website handover time.
- All prices include initial SEO (search engine optimisation) for your website.
- Google analytics, and search console integration for your website. This allows you to keep track of your visitors.
- Social media integration with your website. (Sharing tools and links to your own social media accounts).
- Consultation service available if you have set up your own website and simply require advice or a little help.
- Online shops – creation and set up.
- Property websites – creation and setup.
- Fully customisable service to suit your needs.
- Virtual Assistant services: e.g. adding content (products for shops, properties, blog posts, news etc), copyright free image sourcing or creation, email newsletters.