Description: This project was to redesign the website that we built some years ago, taking into consideration how the website has been used by the Association and the things they would now like to use it for. Some original parts were removed, some new sections added. The animals available for adoption were to take prominence on the home page, along with upcoming important fundraising events, business sponsors and donation information. The site was to remain in three languages. The brief was to make the new design ‘bright’ and easy to navigate on mobile devices, but to also consider the ease of updating the website by the volunteers.
- Responsive design.
- Home page image carousel.
- Animals section in admin using a custom post type and custom fields.
- Also admin sections for Sponsors, Advice, Members, and Adverts using custom post types and custom fields.
- General Contact form.
- Enquiry form attached to each animal’s page.
- Rotating Sponsor logos.
- Integration with Paypal and Teaming for donations.
- Language translation, three languages.
- Members area with members login.
- Blog for news and events.
- Online registration and payment for special events.
- Initial SEO setup and social media integration.
- Google analytics setup.
Built with: WordPress, WPML, S2Members, ACF, Bootstrap – theme creation, Paypal.
Visit the website.
Back to Portfolio >